Night Shift Supervisor
Night Shift Line Manager – Production
Our Client based in Hammersdale Durban are looking for a Night Shift Line Manager – within the production department.
- Senior level supervisory skills
- Paint shop and removal of plastics experience
- Meet strict deadlines and improve production processes
- Be able to implement schedules and reports
- Compliance to ISO9000 and other production procedures and policies
- Improve staff performance management and appraisal system experience
- Be able to ensure that production costs remain within the budget
- Ensure that quality protocols are followed
- Ensuring the overall functioning of the company.
- Management of staff.
- Planning & scheduling of night shift and ensuring maximum production
- Supervision of quality control process, receiving of raw materials, dispatching of goods including route planning for deliveries.
- Ability to efficiently adapt COVID-19 by training all staff to follow PPE and safety guidelines as stipulated by government regulations.
- Matric/ Grade 12 or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a Production Manager role.
- Supervisory management qualification
- Good Excel Skills
- Certificate within a Production Manager field would be advantageous.
- Must be able to work effectively, communicate with others and be willing to work as part of a team.
- Night shifts only 5pm to 6am Monday to Friday
- The applicant ideally would have experience in a production environment and have the ability to work in a high pressure site.
- Computer literacy
- Must speak IsiZulu and English fluently
- Leadership ability
- Team player
- Assertive and independent thinker
Work without supervision