Corporate Social Investment
We are passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of all South Africans.
In addition to providing labour solutions to our clients – we are actively involved in the employees’ communities
We are involved in our community in the following areas:
- Training of hundreds of Youth via Learnerships, apprenticeships and internships, candidates are selected from communities in which we conduct business in
- Corporate Project – Natal Settlers Home – Partnered with various charity organisations to complete much needed renovations and donated equipment to the cerebral palsy unit
- Malangeni NPO quad association – assist with projects and meeting disability project needs
- Motivational speaking at graduate development programs of the Lethukukhanga Youth Development Project, based in Hammersdale
- Developing entrepreneur’s skills sets by equipping them with much needed expertise to conduct the day to day running of their business.
- Stimulating the economy by creating an entrepreneurial spirit and assisting female owned businesses in registering and establishing their business.
- Back to School Campaign – Edamini Primary School, a quintile 4 category school received a donation of 120 uniforms for under privileged learners. Also as part of our Back to School campaign, a school in the Cato Ridge area was also identified as a recipient of school uniforms.
- The commencement of a feeding scheme for an impoverished school in the Shongweni area.